Sunday, January 23, 2011

Former Dallas alderman charged with taking indecent liberties with 4-year-old | old, charged, taking - Gaston Gazette

Get more customers than you got all last year! Click Me!




Former Dallas alderman charged with taking indecent liberties with 4-year-old old, charged, taking - Gaston Gazette

February 7, 2011

I arrived at the City of Gastonia, NC transit station. Two guys were fighting, a little voice told me to Do Something because one or both could have seriously been injured. I heard myself call out to them to stop fighting, there is enough of us in prison...I repeated and the fight ceased. Each went in separate direction. The coming in my direction said, 'thank you Miss.'



PayBox is an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment