Friday, February 3, 2012

A New Beginning!

A year or two ago, I met a soft-spoken lady. We began talking almost everyday, little did I know she was a praying warrior for the Lord. I told her one day, I have never related to another like we have. I came to the relization it was our destiny to connect. Since that day, we are the peanut-butter and jelly sandwich!lol We share bits and pieces of ourselves one day at a time.


The lady and I talk of going to africa together. She wants Egypt and I, Ghana. Funny thing, we have not met! What a beautiful relation we have formed.


I can't wait until we meet and where our new journey will take us. I do know we will build the sisterhood one by one with one goal in mind -- To help, teach, share, and love you in our own unique way. We will do this the way Our Almighty God has planned. There is no other way to walk in the beautiful light!



No comments:

Post a Comment